Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Abbey & Justin!!!

Helloooo!! First of all... Happy Independence Day!!! I probably won't be blogging then because I'll be attending a family gathering so I wish you it early!!! =) I am so thankful to live in this country, have the fredom to own my own business & do something I love!!! It is a huge blessing!!

Here are some new wedding pics from last weekend of Abbey & Justin. THey are a really unique couple- highschool sweethearts!!! I love it!!! What a joy it is to capture a love so strong & so tender. Their wedding party was really entertaining! Both guys & gals were very close friends of the Bride & Groom. YOu can tell they all enjoyed the celebration together. Many of their wedding party attended the same high school as I did! It was fun for me as well because I was able to see many familiar faces at the reception. How beautiful is she??? Her dress was very classy. I was able to capture some shots that, to me, have a very timeless feel. I hope you enjoy!!! Let me know your favorites!!!

Abbey & Justin- I wish you the best!!! Continue on that beautiful & tender love you share!! =)

~Blessings~








































2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jenny! They look like they had a lot of fun! You seem to photograph a lot of Northwestern weddings!! When is that new website going to be up and running??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen... you keep getting better. Im amazed!

    ReplyDelete