Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cuuute right???

Hey!!! I had such a fun time capturing these sweet little guys. We did another mini session with Jenna (my spokesmodel) and
they turned out great!!! She is so beautiful & full of spunk. The little guys are her nephews so it was fun having a three in one session!

Enjoy!

btw- I would not know what I'd do without air conditioning! It is such a blessing! Our place is an oven on the top floor of the building & I just wake up sweating buckets.... literally... =) So.. I am heading to a coffee shop with free AC =) We have it at our place but its so expensive to run these little dinky machines that it really doesn't help much. Well, I just wanted you to know how thankful I am!!! =)



































1 comment:

  1. Awwww....what cuties they are! They look like they had a great time with you! If you want to hang out in some air conditioning you could come to my house :) ! We could photoshop in the cold air!

    ReplyDelete