Thursday, July 24, 2008

E-session with Nick & Megan!

Hey!! Here are some fun engagment pictures with the lovely Megan & Nick. THeir wedding is not too far away- NOvember 16th. I am so excited for them to tie the knot!!!! I really enjoyed our time we spent together during the session. THey were really fun! Nick brought his beautiful dog along & we got some really great shots with him. THey also had along fishing poles & posed with them along the river because that is something they love to do together! We were in Stillwater which is a great location! But... when we arrived we were surprised to find the whole riverside was filled with people getting ready for Lumberjack days!!! haha. I thought it was pretty great. So we did a few pics by the buildings & then retreated to a park nearby for a little more privacy! I was really pleased we decided on that because we got some great shots there. I loved the little sentimental props they added. Another example was they wanted a pic on the back of Nick's truck because that's a part of how they met. The dog & fishing poles were the other great props they added. So fuN! I hope you enjoy!
























No comments:

Post a Comment