Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sweet lil Macy- 1 years old

I can't believe this beautiful little girl is already one years old! I've been photographing her since 3 months of age & it just flew by!!! Macy is a bundle of joy- not exaggerating. She has so many people in her life who love and care for her!!! I've probably said all this before in previous posts... but I am just so touched by this family. Leslie (her mom) is one of a kind! Not only has she devoted her life this past year to Macy but with such a great attitude! I hope I can be as loving, gentle, patient & kind to my child as she is to hers. Leslie has been beyond a great help to me through my pregnancy. She has been so encouraging & a great role model. What would I have done without her knowledge & experience with macy! I am blessed to know her & her family. Thanks Les for letting me be a part of Macy's growth!!!! THis year has been so fun!!! Here is just a sneak peek from our session on Sunday. We went down by the hudson river. It was a HOT & humid one!!! =) I love summer. Enjoy!













































(How innocent is she??? haha. I don't think she realized that it was causing him pain because we were all laughing)

No comments:

Post a Comment