Monday, July 21, 2008

Kendra & Thomas!!

This is a very late night post! But... I wanted to get these up for everyone to see! Forgive me if there are some spelling errors or sentences that don't quite come together clearly =)

Kendra & Thomas were absolutely beautiful to capture. I had the honor of dancing with Kendra in college on the danceline. We had a lot of fun!!! You can tell she was a dancer! She is very elegant & sweet. Thomas is one lucky guy!!! Take a look at the pics & you'll see that lil' spark they have in their eyes for each other!! =) The little people were really fun to capture!!! I had a fun time watching them play & dirty their pretty clothes... EnjoY! Let me know your favorites!

























































2 comments:

  1. Back at Northwestern again?!?! I love the third one, she looks stunning and your focus is perfect! I love the seventh one too, it really shows their connection. Great job Jen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like seeing the wedding gown in the mirror while the bride is dressing, very cool. And the ones of the kids running in the grass are so sweet. If I saw one of those on an engagement or wedding card, I would buy it!

    ReplyDelete