Thursday, July 17, 2008

"Trash the Dress" session!! must see!!

Hello!!! It's been a while! Forgive me! I've had a couple really busy weeks. I am very behind in post-processing my sessions & sharing with you as well! I also purchased a new computer & am learning a new program at the same time.... if that isn't a good enough excuse why I haven't been posting! THings have been going really well. My pregnancy is not too bad. I have had very LOW energy the past few weeks. It's just picking up again most likely with the help of a cup of coffee a day! =) (my dr. said it was ok! hehe). IT's not easy photographing weddings & being pregnant. I sure learned my lesson this time around. But no worries- I am still on top of my game & if anything getting some really outstanding shots this season (not too boast. It's just being pregnant & still staying on top of things is quite an accomplishment for me! hehe).

ANyways... onto some good stuff!

So... here is Abbey & Justin again... we decided to do a post-wedding session called "trash the dress". She didn't literally "TRASH" her dress =) It's more or less an expression that means she can do whatever she pleases & not worry about getting it dirty. Although... we did do some water pics- I hope the material on her dress didn't get ruined. (Cross my fingers) THey were Soooooooooooo much fun! I highly recommend doing a post-wedding session. We had many great pictures the day of but they were so much more relaxed the second time around & we had no time constraints! It is truly a wedding photographers ideal situation. Next season I am going to stress this to my clients.

But seriously- what a beautiful looking couple right???? They did such a great job! I am really proud that they went into the water!!! I really didn't want to be pushy so I gave them the option.... they did the right thing. Those were some of my favs.

Enjoy! Let me know your favorites! I posted many but I couldn't resist! I had too many favorites!








































4 comments:

  1. You are so creative! The results are wonderful, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them!! and my dress came clean!! so excited about these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absoultey beautiful Jenny! You did an awesome job and I bet it was a total blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally amazing. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete