Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New website!!!! finally here

Guess what???

My website is finally completed & ready to view!!!!!! yay!!! I have a new address due to some complications with the domain name. Just add photography to my old site. That's all!

www.jennybedardphotography.com


I do need to change a few oopses & add more photos that I seemingly forgot! So if you are one of those ppl don't worry! I will get you up there sooN! I add at least a couple pictures from every session & wedding to my sites so show off. Many sessions from this summer have not been added but will be in a couple weeks.

Thanks for your patience! I've had so many people contact me letting me know my site wasn't working!!! =) I felt terrible because I had to wait for the domain site to get cleared. Thank you for your concerns. I really do appreciate it!

EnjoY! I am aware of many oopses but if you want to email me just in case that would be fine! - jennybedard@gmail.com -

-Or you can comment on the blogger. Either way is just fine! =)

My eyes have glossed over while I was working on it so its very likely I still have not noticed a typo or two.

Well, back to work!!! Have a great day!

Blessings,

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Jenny! How exciting for you! I am off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete