Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Schmitts

I had the honor of capturing the Schmitts family yesterday. The first half of the session focused on capturing Hannah for her senior photos (which is my all time favorite girl name). She is absolutely stunning inside & out. We had a blast! I love it when seniors want to do water pics. We found a really beautiful spot at Minnehaha falls. The second part of the session was of the entire family. What a wonderful group of people! Dan (the dad) officiated our wedding & he and Kelly (the mom) guided us through marriage counseling. They have been a HUGE blessing in our lives & we love every second we can spend with them. I could go on forever about this family & how amazing they are! I hope you enjoy the many pics I posted. Let me know your favorites!!!











































1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the shot where Hannah is kicking the water! That looks so fun and full of energy! Her smile is very radiant too --- so I love the ones where she is beaming! Beautiful pics

    ReplyDelete