Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween Special!



Here's a pick of my baby Josiah in his costume. (If you can't tell he is
a corn on the cob which is my favorite food item!)




Well, it's time again!

We are going to have a contest. What is it & what do you win?

It is a photo contest. You will send your favorite photo taken
by Jenny Bedard Photography & everyone will vote on the best
photo/story on why it is your favorite! You will win a complimentary
weekend session ($75 value) to use for yourself or give as a gift
for the upcoming holidays.

Your photos are due on November 7th! (One week from today!) Get working.

Send me an email with your story & image (you may have to tell me the
image # or describe it) to jennybedard@gmail.com. Then I will post your
image & story. Your friends & family will have to come to my blog & vote!
The one with the most votes wins!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment