Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Beautiful!!!

Hey!!! Here is a really fun senior session!!! I had a hard time picking my favorites!! I am showing off some really unique & beautiful ones but there are many more great ones as well!!! Nicole is such a beautiful & humble girl. She has a great laugh & was so easy going!!! I LOVE catching people when they are themselves & getting candid moments! There were many laughing ones of Nicole I captured like so. Anyways... Let me know your favorites!!!





























(Her awesome aunt joined in the jumping pic!! so cute right!!??)






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!! I love how the fall colors look. My favorites are the jumping ones, and the last three.....sorry, can't pick just one fave! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great variety to choose from...i love the differnt backgrounds and poses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great job Jenny! She is beautiful! I love 6,7 and 10! The fall colors are beautiful. That location looks familiar, is that where we were going to do your wedding pics? I am sure she will LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete