Tuesday, October 14, 2008

update & pics of a fun couple!!!

Hey !! Busy Busy week!!! SO much fun though!!! I am especially excited for thursday when I get a facial as my 25th bday gift!!! =D I LOOOVE facials!! hehe. But I only get them on special occasions. My last one was before I got married. One of my best buddies is getting married on saturday & we are going to get pedicures on thursday as well. I guess I am pampering myself a bit but it's just something every woman has to do at least once in a while right!!??? I'll be taking pics on saturday as part of my wedding gift for my friend so I'll be posting shortly after that the event! I am sooo excited for her!!! It's so sad to have all my friends marry & then move!!! She's all the way in Kentucky!! =( Did I mention I've had handfuls of sessions this week!! woo! It's been so fun but exhausting!!! hehe. Keep them coming though!!! No complaints here!!! =D

This posting I am showing off a few great pics from wedding clients of mine, Jen & Scott. They are a hoot!!! I think they had a really fun time & you can tell just how much fun they have together!! Enjoy!





















1 comment:

  1. I love the leaves, they make a wonderful background this time of year!! Where do you find such great locations?!?

    ReplyDelete