Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Congrats Robyn & Brian!

September 20th... a perfect fall day. The trees were starting to change colors!!! Yay!!! It was an honor to be able to capture a little bit of their big day! Robyn was a good friend from High School & we were able to spend lots of great time together playing volleyball together (I miss those days!!). It was such an honor when she asked me to capture her wedding. I couldn't be more proud of her & her new adventures with Brian. I wish them the best of luck and a happy marriage. I hope you enjoy this beautiful couple. Warning- I posted TUNS... hehe. I couldn't widdle it down. They are too darn good looking!! Let me know your favs!

Click image to view larger


























(Instead of wanting to hold & kiss this little tree frog- he wanted to smush it... it was pretty funny)


















4 comments:

  1. Robyn & Brian, you look fantastic, every picture could be a magazine cover, Congratulations!

    Jenny, I know I'm the Dad and I know I am biased but these pictures are so beautiful! You have a wonderful talent and I am so glad they choose you to capture the memories of this day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work with Jean (Robin's mom) and these are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen! I am sure that they will use these for their "sales pitch".....phenominal!

    Jessica P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, what beautiful pictures! I'm so glad you could be a part of their day. Jean (Robs mom)

    ReplyDelete