Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Dear Friend Caroline...

Hello!!! I am sorry I have not posted all my sessions. I know some of you are eager to get a look! It is the busy season & I am only able to blog a bit but then get back to editing! Hope this finds you well.


I am so excited to share these images with you of my dear friend Carrie. She married an amazing man, Ben, who's from the south. They met through mutual friends after college. I am just so thrilled for her that they make a perfect match. The ceremony was filled with so many unique moments. Ben opened with a beautiful hymn & Carrie walked down the isle with her father while all the guests were singing along. It gave me chills!!! At the end of the ceremony all the guests were asked to gather to take a large group photo! I've never seen that before! Many great moments happened throughout the day & it was a joy to be there to capture those it all for them to cherish. BTW- I was not her main photographer. I was just asked to take some candids throughout the day. It was an honor!! I hope you enjoY! Isn't she beautiful!!! I love her and her new hubby!

ps> I included in the first few pictures Carrie's bridal session about a week before the wedding. It was fun for her to dress up & play Bride. Carrie had displayed a few pics on tables the day of as a southern touch. It was perfect!

pps> There's a fun slideshow with many more pics from the wedding! =)




























(My lil' family)


No comments:

Post a Comment