Monday, October 20, 2008

Announcement & a Cute Couple!!

I have an announcement to make!!! Well... announcing a surprise to come!!! I am developing some really great gifts for my awesome clients! I am not telling you what the surprise is... but make sure you keep checking my site because it will be coming soon! Also, there will be some fun specials coming up too!!! So... I am announcing to you to keep in tune with my blog! YOu don't wanna miss out!

What a fun & awesome couple!!! Kristy & Tom were such a joy to work with! We got rained out half way through our first session at Taylors Falls. So we reshot some morning pics at Como Park. So as you view the photos we got a good variety of soft lighting & sun pics! Hope you enjoy! I had a hard time picking because they are just so darn cute!!! Gotta sleep now!!! =)


















No comments:

Post a Comment