Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Minneapolis/St. Paul Wedding Photographer

This was an extra special wedding for me to photograph. Amy (the bride) and I went to college together and danced on a dance team. Needless to say we were able to get to know each other during that time and I was beyond honored that she asked me to photograph her very important day! Now I have the honor of sharing with you the day she married her love. They totally had me tearing up a few times during their first meeting and ceremony!! =D Their passion and deep connection they share really touched my heart and inspired me! They make me want to be a better person... I love crossing paths with blessed hearts like theirs.

I really did have such a hard time showing just a few... but there are so many great ones!! I'll share more once she gets all her proofs.... Enjoy!!


Holiday Cards are now available for purchase!! yay!!! You MUST have your order in by DECEMBER 1st for all cards, prints, etc. After 12/01/09 there will be $50 charge for late fees.

Please email me at jennybedard@gmail.com if you'd like to view holiday cards & pricing.

Thank you!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment