Saturday, November 7, 2009

Minneapolis/St. Paul Wedding Photographer

Greetings!! I am so privileged to share with you an engagement session of a dear friend of mine. There are so many years and memories between us I don't even know where to begin to tell you how much she means to me. Also what a HUGE honor it was (and still is) when she asked me to photograph an IMPORTANT day in her life! She really has found an incredible man to share her life with and I can't tell you how excited I am to be a part of her special day. Congrats Charlie & Becca! I can already tell that life is going to be such a fun adventure together! Here's just a quick preview of a beautifully captured love story.

Oh- here's one pic of my baby first. =)












1 comment:

  1. good...../






    cure of black magic
    http://blackmagicremoveswithquran.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete