Friday, October 23, 2009

~Minneapolis/St. Paul Wedding Photographer~

Well, I've recently discovered (tonight) that my "new inquiry" emails were being thrown into SPAM!!! Yikes!! So I've been spending my night going through all the emails from the last month that I miss!! I'm so sorry if you were one of them!! =( I have NO IDEA why it would be put in spam because I still regularly get new inquries normally..... ufffta... technology....I don't understand you...but LOVE you at the same time.... =)

Well....Here's a fun session of a dear friend of mine. We had a lot of fun in the urban scene of minneapolis!! ALthough, I was stuck in traffic after the vikings game last sunday =P lol... good memories...

Enjoy!! I'll be at a wedding this weekend and sessions... So if you try to contact me you probably won't hear from me until monday! Happy Weekend!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment