Sunday, November 29, 2009

The surprise...

I hope everyone had a blessed thanksgiving. We certainly did!! It was an honor and so blessed to see many family members of ours and eat lots of delicious food!! =)



The surprise...

Sarah from La Bella Couture Designs is offering a special for my current wedding clients. The special is you receive the first 25 cards for FREE!! Awesome deal!! Please let me know if you are interested in custom designed save the dates, wedding invitations, etc. She does AMAZING work and I highly recommend her. I have had her make a few projects for me and she was very easy to work with!!

The first 3 wedding clients of mine to contact me will receive this awesome promo!!







Have a great rest of your Sunday!!






Well, back to holiday cards, print orders, wedding editing, and ohhhh so much more!! Cut offs for orders is Friday, December 4th. I'm extending it a few days because I know there are a few of you out there putting it off!! Email me please!! I can't push it back any further!! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment