Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Song!!

First, Happy New Year!!!! What an exciting year we have ahead of us. I have many new & fun programs, collages & albums to share with you soon. Keep checking my blog for updates!

I am so excited to announce to you there is a beautiful new song accompanying my portraits website. It was written by my husband's mother, Becki Warnock. She is such a talented musician & lyric writer! To make this song even more special, twenty five years ago, when Danny was a little baby, Becki wrote this song to for his baby dedication. It is such an amazing song that I just had to ask such a huge favor for her to record it to use on my website. I had spent countless hours searching for that perfect song to narrate my photos & I was very disapointed because nothing was fitting. It took many months of searching on the internet to realize that I had the perfect song a mother-in-law away! Thank you so much Becki for sharing your special song. I am so grateful!! You can visit my portraits website & experience this beautiful song at:

www.jennybedardphotography.com


I also want to share with you some images of my niece & son. The first collage was a gift to my parents for Christmas. They LOOOVED it! But its hard not to with such cuties to look at!

Click to view larger. ~Blessings~







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for using the song, it's an honor to be part of my favorite blog! What amazing photos of beautiful babies, well-paced and sequenced.

    Jenny, you are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete