Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I didn't have time to blog the last couple days but I thought I would make a quick hello & show some pics of Josiah meeting Santa!! It was so nice of a client/family member of mine to invite us to their day care so I could get my own pictures the way I wanted. Josiah did pretty good & was mostly bug eyed the whole time taking it all in. But he got mad at me when I put him by his feet (I just wanted a close one of him by his boots- oops!) =D There are a few other pics recently we've done. I love getting close ups of his face & hands. They are getting so big!!! I LOVE the little dimples & his long eye lashes. Hope you enjoy! I can't wait till he starts holding his head up better so I can't get some cute tummy pics!!!

Hope your Christmas was blessed. Ours could not have been any better (i guess other than my migrain on eve). Josiah is our biggest blessing & I can't imagine life any different right now. It's beautiful & perfect!















2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful boy!!! I love the santa boots one...even though he is sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! What makes him think it's okay to grow so quickly ;) ! I cannot believe how big he has gotten since I saw him last! We need to get together next week! How does Wednesday or Friday sound?!

    ReplyDelete