Monday, January 12, 2009

Vote on a TUTU!

I need your help! I can't decide on a couple tutu's for baby sessions & toddler sessions. I am ordering petty skirts for 3-8 size as well. I'll show those to you later. But I thought it would be helpful to get your opinions first on colors!

I am torn between red & pink tutus because it would be fun to have red ones just in case you wanted to use it for a christmas card, valentines day or if your little one prefers red! But, I know most little girls LOVE pink! One also has a combo of pastel colors. Anyways... please help me decide! I found these tutus on etsy- a fabulous site!

(Voting takes place to the right of this post!)


Tutu # 1


Tutu # 2


Tutu # 3


Thanks!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I am no help because I have about half a dozen tutus and pettiskirts lol! BUT, I did make all of my tutus myself and they are incredibly easy! If you want me to help you or tell you how I did it just let me know!

    ReplyDelete