Monday, June 16, 2008

A New Precious Baby!

Sorry for not posting much lately! We were out of town last week in Indiana for a family reunion/anniversary celebration! I hope you all enjoyed father's day! It was a real treat for us. We were able to spend time with my family & then get over to Danny's parents house for a couple hours as well.

I was able to take pictures for my sister-in-laws cousin's baby! Here name is Ariella and she is tiny and beatiful! I'll post a few from our session.

Here is a new collage to show off to you! I am so excited to get one printed as a canvas! I think they are really fun & unique way to show off your images!

Here is what the quote says:

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning;" James 1:17

I LOVE IT! Let me know what you all think...

A new website will be up within the week!!! I am soooo excited to get it up and going!!!

I am waiting for testimonies to post on my site..... so... if you have something specific to say about my business where prospective clients would benefit from I would appreciate your kind words!!! Please be specific and answer WHY you feel a certain way etc. I will reward all clients with a complementary 8x10 as a thank you! But I need them asap!!!! Thank yoU!!!













1 comment:

  1. Awww...she is so cute Jenny! You did a great job. She looks so petite! I bet it makes you even more excited for your baby boy!

    ReplyDelete