Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ooo la la!

Hello!! Hope you had a great weekend!!! I sure did! I was in good company all weekend! What a blessing!

I also have the joy of showing off some new photos I took at an engagment session with Cindy & Derric. They were a blast!! He can really make her laugh!! I love that!! It's so much more fun to capture their special bond when they are relaxed & enjoying their time together. Take a look and you'll see!

So.. I promised my new website... ya... it's coming. I am waiting on a few last things to make the last final touches. It's going to be fabulous!!! It is well worth the wait. Hang in!!

Also~~~ Don't forget !!! If you are planning on doing christmas cards/pictures please make sure you book a session this summer because I will be on maternity leave from september-October & there won't be many openings to do last minute
sessions... so book your session this summer before it's too late!! Trust me!!! I know it's a bit early to be thinking about that but I want to give you all a heads up. =)

Enjoy!!!





























2 comments:

  1. Jenny, they look fabulous! I love them! I'm excited to have some pictures of Derric and I where he's actually smiling. :) Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great Jenny! I am anxious to see your new site!

    ReplyDelete