Sunday, October 11, 2009

website-contact info down

In the past couple weeks I've received emails from many inquiries saying they "contacted me" through my website and never heard back from me.... The problem is I never received the email....

Sooooo....putting the puzzle pieces together I've discovered the website "contact" page is NOT WORKING =( I will be contacting my website provider to figure out this "glitch" and hopefully get it work again SOON!!!!

Until then, please contact me directly at jennybedard@gmail.com. Thanks!


If you know someone who is interested in my service and send them to my website, please inform them about this as well (or send them to my blog). =D

Thank You very very much!!!!

I am soooo sorry for this inconvenience!!

Hope you had a good weekend!!! I sure did... but I'm exhausted now!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment