Tuesday, April 21, 2009

vacation! May 2nd-May11th

Hey Everyone!!

Just giving you a heads up I will be taking a long & very needed vacation from work starting May 2nd-May11th (mother's day). If you are planning on making an order please do so now. My intentions are to be work free for one week!!! I won't be accessing email & will only be available by phone if you REALLY need to get a hold of me! Again, I prefer all orders to be made asap! Or if you are planning on scheduling a session now is the time!!! Even if it's a couple months ahead! I actually prefer scheduling far in advance.

Those of you wanting to do a fall session, please schedule your session now!! The dates are filling up fast!! Most of my weekends are already booked with weddings (just to give you an idea of my availability).

Many great changes are happening with my business. I am so excited to share with you new products & frames!!!!

Thanks for reading!! Vacations can be incovenient for those of you on the other end... but it's something I am just needing!! I hope to finish Josiah's nursery (ya... it's STILL not done) and do lots of spring cleaning.... so really... it's not a vacation per se. But it's stuff I gotta do with all my attentioN!! haha... oh man.

Well, no pics to share right now!!! I have about a handful of sessions I am still editing... so maybe tomorrow!

Blessings~ Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment