Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

(~WARNING~ This is a LONG one!!!)




I hope your day was filled with laughter & love. Our easter was perfect!!! We attended Eagle Brook Church & heard an awesome sermon. (They post the sermons on their website every tuesday. So check it out!!) Then we went to my parent's house & had the most delicious brunch!! I was hoping to get outside for a walk to burn off that big brunch I ate but instead had fun taking some pics of my niece! loL! Of course, right???



This weekend I received in the mail my first ever petti skirts!!! yay!!! I have three red one's in different sizes. I was so excited I had my niece model in it for like 5 minutes today!!!! I hope to get to an urban site soon & really have some fun with them!!! Within the year I'd also like to get more in different colors. But I had to start with these first! Let me know what you thinK!







We were able to spend some time with good friends of ours during the weekend. Remember Macy? Well, Josiah & I met her mommy & grandma at a nearby park & played! It was super fun! I took a few pics but I'd love to share more later! We love them & try to get together as often as we can. But we've recently learned that they have completely opposite sleeping schedules so it's been hard to do so. Sad Face =(. Anyways... enjoy!









Isn't he so cute??? I brag about my kid way too much... hehe. =)

I have a session tomorrow with a gerber baby!! She is super cute~!!! I'll probably post some pics either tomorrow or tuesday with some of my favs. So watch for it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you mentioned "a gerber baby"! Everyone says that?!!? I can't wait to see the pics. You were so much fun to work with. I know they are going to be wonderful! =)

    ReplyDelete