Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Go Twins!!!

I keep coming across random sites, blogs, news, etc. talking about the Twins!! (maybe because it's the beginning of the season...duh jenny). Well, I love all the baseball spirit!!! I think everyone is so happy spring is arriving!! But I didn't mind that little bit of snow last weekend. It was really pretty!!! I am glad it's gone though!!! =) Our lil family is going to go for a walk tonight. I can't wait!!! It's so nice to get out in the fresh air after sitting at my computer inside editing for hours!!!



(I love this!! Looking out..waiting for daddy!)

So... I thought I'd share with you a recent session of twin boys... hehe. They are adorable!!! I can't tell you which one is which now after I edited out all all bumps, scratches & a black eye! It was the only way I was getting them straight!! (sorry Janelle!!) But aren't they just the most adorable lil guys??? I love their blonde hair & blue eyes!!! And they were super happy!! I want to share with you some of my favorites!! I hope to photography them again outdoors this summer & do something extra fun... maybe a cowboy theme... ??? =)
















1 comment:

  1. I love these--what cute little guys! One of them is always sticking his tongue out...I wonder if it's the same one each time or if they're both fond of their tongues at different times? Hmmm :)
    Great photos--I always love keeping up with your blog!
    Chrissy Johnson

    ReplyDelete