Thursday, December 11, 2008

Melinda & Eric

These are very very past due! Please forgive me! I hope you enjoy! My dear dear friend Melinda asked me to photograph her wedding this last November. We have been friends since junior high school & even went to the same college! I love her dearly & was honored to capture such a beautiful wedding. She married a funny man & I know she'll be in good hands. Enjoy & let me know your favorites!!!
















































(The Riverside Swing Band- They are amazing!!!! - my hubby is the drummer =D )




2 comments:

  1. Wow! The bouquet on the altar is touching, the freeze frames of dancing make you feel you are there, and the band photos are fantastic! um . . .Was a stuffed animal the best man?

    Great job, Jenny!
    "Mama Becki"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one with the shoes and the 6th one of their faces!! The danceing ones are cool!

    ReplyDelete