Friday, November 7, 2008

Entry # 2: Heather & Nathan

I like this photo because it looks like a piece of art, yet it is me and my husband which makes it even better. The background captures the flowing river, trees above, and the serenity of it all. We are in the middle of all this beauty and nature, which happens to be my parents back yard. I love our body language and the closeness this photo captures.

I remember taking this picture, we were having our private time and my father brought out this bench thinking we could use it, then he lingered watching us...it makes me laugh because he was so cute. This picture ended up being one of our favorites!

10 comments:

  1. This picture looks like it is out of a fairy tale and the way that the light slips into the picture, surrounding the couple makes it an amazing shot.

    Jennifer Judkins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way the river accents the trees. It really brings out the romance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such an intimate moment, as if they are the only beings in the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful romantic photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing photo. It has great depth with the different contrasts in color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This photo seems to capture so many of the senses... you can practically hear the river and feel the warmth of the sunlight, the smell of the grass and trees in the summer breeze...the color is visually captivating particularly... The lighting and shadowing is PERFECT, as well!

    When I look at this, I can totally feel the level of comfort between the two of them.... I feel like they are sharing a secret, and it makes me want to lean in to hear!

    ReplyDelete