Friday, November 7, 2008

Entry # 1: Chrissy & Brandon

Why: To the right of this photo was where our outside reception took place. Right before this photo was taken, we had been announced husband and wife, kissed, and walk back down the aisle together with smiles on our faces and the desire to celebrate. We were able to share this brief moment alone as our officiant spoke to our guests. I'm sure we said something along the lines of "we're finally married!" right before we kissed and this photo was taken. It was a beautiful and emotional moment, and I'm so glad that Jenny captured it. It also shows the beauty of our ceremony and reception site. I love this photo and the intense meaning behind it!


10 comments:

  1. My vote goes to this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps! Because it is a priceless moment captured in a photo.
    -ula

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote!

    'Cause it has a "classic" and "timeless" feel to it. Grayscale type pictures can come across as pretentious sometimes, but this one is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one has my vote... because it is my priceless moment. :)
    - Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  5. This photograph captures a very romantic and private moment in time. The setting reminds me that over many generations there have been many young couples that have achieved their dream of becoming one. It is timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a special and significant moment captured for eternity in this priceless photograph. Great work! I love it.... this one has my vote!

    Cindy Wilkins

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for this picture, because it is beautiful and classic and holds a lot of emotion.
    It is a spontaneous moment that was captured perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This gets my vote... I remember the moment well and said almost the same thing, except I said, "they're ALREADY married!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. The picture looks very clasical and expresses the feelings between this lovely couple. Ahhh, el amorrrrr...

    ReplyDelete