Friday, September 19, 2008

Introducing... Josiah Daniel Warnock!

Finally!!! I am proud to introduce to you our son Josiah Daniel Warnock. He was born on August 30th at 8:49pm. He is a precious little person & we have been loving every minute with him. I was unable to post sooner because we were in the hospital longer than expected. Unfortunately, I was put on bedrest & then induced 2.5 weeks early due to pre-eclampsia. After he was born I had an a-typical case & my sickness progressed after delivery. We were released 8 days later & were so happy to go home. It has been a crazy couple of weeks because we moved the day I was induced & are now starting to unpack and get settled. I've been recovering slowly with severe migraines, fatigue & dizzy spells. Thankfully I am daily feeling a little bit better. Despite the trials we have faced our spirits are high & filled with joy having our new family member with us. My husband Danny has been so amazing & great with Josiah. I am lucky to have a loving husband by my side through it all. Our families have also been beyond amazing!!! Josiah is a really great baby! He makes us laugh all the time. He rarely cries & eats really well. We really couldn't have asked for a better baby.

Thank you for all your support & prayers. There was no way we could not have survived the last couple of weeks without our family & friends helping us out!!! God Bless you all! Due to being sick I have not had many opportunities to photograph Josiah. But the couple times I did I was really pleased to capture his personality.

He makes a few really adorable faces. My most favorite is when he smiles.


My second favorite is when he pierces his lips together and makes the "zoolander" face. I knicknamed him "zoo" because he just makes me laugh when he does it! (zoolander is a movie by Ben Stiller. Check it out if you don't know what I am talking about).

My third favorite face he makes is this scrunched up upset face. He does it when we move him or wake him up. It's pretty funny.




To say the least we are so blessed to have him in our lives. Enjoy the few I've posted. More to come once I'm fully healthy.

Blessings!!!































This image was inspired by two people I look up to: my mother (who is a fantastic cook) and Anne Geddes.




My husband calls this: "Better Ingredients, Better Baby"

9 comments:

  1. Awwwwww.....my heart is literally melting over that little smile of his! I miss him so much already, I can't wait to see him again! We will have to get together soon, Leighton is sitting on my lap talking about holding Josiah ;)! I love his Zoolander face and I can picture your Ann Gedes insipired veggie baby hanging in your mom's kitchen! Great job Jenny, I love them all. I hope you are feeling completely like yourself again very very soon. I will see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so beautiful Jenny! I love Anne Gedes, and that´s absolutely precious. I love all his looks, and I wish so bad that I could hold him right now. Love you so much Jenny, and it´s amazing how you´ve managed with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jenny, he's beautiful. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better after going through so much. I can't wait to see more pictures of him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny and Danny, What a beautiful young man! It's fun to have a baby around again! I was glad to hear from your mom that you are feeling better! I was on your website on Friday before the new pics of Josiah. I was showing a young teacher who is in the room next to me and getting married next summer. I was book marking the page today and all of a sudden there was Josiah. Of course looking at the pics distracted me from the children. oops.... where are my priorities!! Can't wait to see him again! and you too!
    Love Auntie Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, he looks absolutely beautiful, but we should expect nothing less from a beauty like yourself! What a great blessing, I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, these are adorable. You are a really good photographer. Congrats again on the beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is BEAUTIFUL...and mom's talent certainly captured him in all of his glory. Congrats! Can't wait to meet him in person...MJAsmus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful baby Jenny! (and awesome photography...but a beautiful subject makes that easy, right?)

    All of the stuff you have gone through has brought such a joy to your life - it has been worth the wait of our session to celebrate such a beautiful, happy baby boy. Congratulations! love, Thom and Kristy

    ReplyDelete