Monday, February 2, 2009

New baby!

Hi Everyone! Sorry for not posting lately. I hope you were able to read my previous post about our dear friend Matt. If not, please take a few minutes to read over. I wanted to give a little time for anyone who visits weekly to see it.



I'd like to introduce to you a sweet little baby! Her name is Pressley! I had the honor of capturing their family not too long ago for a maternity session! Pressley is absolutely beautiful & we had so much fun. I think she was just waiting for me to get out of there though! She didn't sleep a wink! haha. Which is great! We were able to capture some really sweet moments with her parents. EnjoY the few I have posted! There were so many great ones!












3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Jenny! What a sweet little baby! I love her name too! And your new blog banner is so precious, I love the progression photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I was signed in under my hubby ;).

    ReplyDelete