Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Belated Valentines!

I hope your weekend was nice, relaxing & possibly romantic? =) Danny & I went to the MOA and ran around with all the other kids experiencing all the new rides & laughing our heads off! It was great!

For the next two weeks I am offering a discount on prints at 15% off on $200+ orders! So make sure you take advantage of this! Please email me to make your orders at jennybedard@gmail.com. Keep in mind it takes up to 14 days to receive your order. Please refer to this discount as: VDAY09.

Thanks!

Here are a couple recent pics of my baby Josiah! Enjoy!







These next images I have printed 16x20s to make into a series for his nursery! They are beautiful! All I need to do is make my frames!




1 comment:

  1. Awwww....he melts my heart! I love the second one with the rose! And those 16x20s are going to be cute. Do you still want help decorating his room?! I can't wait to see the frames you make!!!

    ReplyDelete