Sunday, August 3, 2008

beautiful dolls!

What a fun session I had last friday! I was so honored to capture a relative's two sweet girls, Nell & Kalle. They had so much energy!! I loved it! We were playing in a field & later went to a swing set & had some more fuN! =) I can't wait to capture these little sweeties again! Here are many of my favorites! I can never just post a few! So I hope you enjoy! More later to come.







































Let me know your favorites! I love hearing from you! =)

3 comments:

  1. It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful... I love those first photos in the long grass... I'm such a country girl at heart, so I love that "open spaces" look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen- Very cute pics with the Smith girls. At the reunion Carol said she was sure that you would not have gotten any with Kalle. We disagree. I think they are precious!

    Katie and I love looking at your pics!

    Love, Katie and Barb

    ReplyDelete