Monday, August 25, 2008

baby update & wedding pics!

Three weeks to go!!! =D We are so excited for our new lil arrival! We have not decided on a name yet- for all you who are so curious! =D Don't blame ya.. we are too! THe pregnancy is going great! Still pretty good on energy & working hard! I have a feeling I won't be having much of a break... still working all the way to the due date. Mostly photoshopping & corresponding orders.... I can't not work! I love it too much!! =)

We are moving this friday to Woodbury... so I will be taking a couple days off to do that & recoop afterwards. I'll be back monday though so if you need something just email or call!


Here's a quick post of Heather & Nathan! Congratulations guys!!! August 16th was a perfect & beautiful day! We were at Heathers parent's house for getting ready pics & formals. What a gorgeous place by the river in New Richmond, WI!!! It was magical. Hope you enjoy.

Blessings on your marriage Heather & Nathan! It was a joy capturing your big day! Let me know some of your favorites! Pretty bride huh??? She was fun taking pics with!











3 comments:

  1. AH They look so good!! I love the one of me on the bed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see them all. Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics are amazing!!! I love the angles, off-centering, and other effects. Just gorgeous-- looking forward to seeing ALL of them!

    ReplyDelete