Thursday, May 22, 2008

Precious Liliana!

What a beautiful day!!! I've really enjoyed the weather this week. It has been a blessing to say the least!!! I hope you were able to get out for a walk or grab your mail to feel the warm sun pour down on you! =)

I want to introduce you to Liliana! She is such a precious little person. I really enjoyed capturing her cute little faces especially the basket & bonnet images! It was smooth sailing until we got her outside & in that hat! haha. Thankfully her Dad rocked her in the basket to calm her down. I thought it was pretty precious. Michael & Alissa are really great people. I was able to capture their wedding & now their new addition to their family. I am so blessed to be a part of the milestones in their life. Enjoy!

Don't forget to click the image to get more detail! Thanks for reading today.


(1st attempt)






(Dad to the rescue!)








(awwww....perfect)























































No comments:

Post a Comment