Saturday, April 5, 2008

Soooooo Big!!!

Macy is growing & still as adorable as can be! She just turned 9 months old a couple weeks ago. Wow! She can really move!!! Her mom said she has been taking her first steps recently and loves it! We had a lot of fun being creative by using different colored backdrops & one with a fun pattern! It is so fun to be a part of her first year of life & growth! She has a great mom & family! What a lucky girl. I hope you enjoy!! More to come!






























































































2 comments:

  1. I love them all!! What a cute kid that Macy is...I miss her already :)

    My favorite is the first black and white...WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete