Monday, April 28, 2008

Jill & Dan-Married!!!

Jill & Dan were amazing to work!! What a beautiful couple they are too!!! You can tell in the pictures they have something special that is so endearing! I had so much fun to say the least capturing their special day. They were ALL so relaxed and willing to be creative with photos!! The bridesmaid’s dresses were individually unique and matched the different flowers in the bouquets. I thought that was a great touch!! Jill & Dan- I wish you the best of luck. God has blessed you with a great friendship!































































2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful Jenny! They look like a fun couple! I bet it was nice being back at your wedding chapel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collages the you created!!

    ReplyDelete