Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We're back!!

Hi Friends!!! We are back from Duluth & had a great time!!! But I have so much catching up to do on emails so I will have to make this quick! Thanks for your patience if you have been waiting to hear from me for a while!!!! It will take me the next day or two to get back to everyone!

The first day was gorgeous & I was able to get some cute pics of my baby on the beach! Josiah had a blast!!! He especially loved playing with the sand (and trying to eat it)!! I had so many favorites I put them into a collage. I am looking for some text to add to it... anyone have a good idea??? Let me know your favs!!













1 comment:

  1. Josiah's West Coast relatives ooh'd and ah'd over the beach print-outs they saw (the collage and the up-in-the-air above Dad). What a great experience for a little guy, and what terrific photos of him!

    ReplyDelete