Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Remember Sweet Hope?



Do you remember that sweet Hope!??? Well, she is a part of my baby program & she just had her 3 month session! She has gained a few pounds, grown a few inches & is full of sweetness! It has been so much fun to see her grow in the last couple months. Her beautiful & fun personality is quit evident!! I love this age of laughter & coos. Babies are so sweet. Don't ya just want to kiss & hug them!!! =D

Make sure to click on the the collages to view larger. I LOOOVE close ups of their tiny little features.

Enjoy! Let me know your favs!! I just couldn't decide & had to show you many. I still have more but I just had to draw the line somewhere! =)



















2 comments:

  1. Oh what a cutie pie! I love the sweet close ups, her eyelashes are just so precious! It's amazing how fast they grow, isn't it?! They are beautiful, I am sure mommy and daddy will have a hard time deciding which ones to hang up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently Jonathan's been on my computer again ;). That last comment was from me, sorry!

    ReplyDelete