Sunday, March 2, 2008

Michelle Gilde


I love this picture for so many reasons. I love the sweet little innocent faces of my flower girls. The fact that they just sat there so quietly with their fruit snacks not really knowing what was going on. All they knew was that they got to dress up like a princess that day, take a lot of pictures and walk up a huge staircase.....which I must say made the ceremony...it was hilarious watching them try and make it up those stairs. And if you notice they have their flowers stuck through their sashes on their dresses....at the last minute they decided that they should do that instead of carrying them.....who ever said you HAVE to carry your bouquets right? :) I love those little girls and our wedding just wouldn't have been the same with out them.

No comments:

Post a Comment