Monday, February 4, 2008

Baby gift cards!!!

NEW!! Baby gift cards!!! They are $30 & it covers a 45 minute photography session. It's a great gift for a friend or family member who is expecting or just had a little one! However, there is no age limit! Be creative! Use it for a birthday, Christmas, or a baptism gift! Email me to make your order! jennybedard@gmail.com. General Gift cards are coming soon!

PS. I posted a few more from Macy's session. It was so fun!!! She is precious! I can't wait to take her 1 year pics. We are going to go to the beach!! How amazing they will be! =)


(front of gift card)

Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. One of my classmates just found out she is able to adopt twins! So I'm going to give her that gift certificate for pictures with you :) The babies will be delivered in a few months so I'm sure she will be setting up a time soon!!

    ReplyDelete