Saturday, January 19, 2008

Senior Pics!

Hello! I have special senior packages out this year! Please contact me to schedule in advance senior pics for the spring, summer & fall of 2008. Spread the word if you know anyone in the process of finding a photographer. Senior pictures are really fun with me! I have a collection of different styles to choose from and my prices are affordable! I love both urban & nature surroundings! I'll drive to any location in the state (a small travel fee added to outside metro) & I have great ideas if you want somewhere unique as your background! Contact me for prices. -jennybedard@gmail.com - PS- click the images to get a closer view!





























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment