Monday, December 17, 2007

You gotta see these! ~ December 15th

This is the largest posting of pictures I've done. I couldn't decide so I had to show all my favorites!! I give all the credit to the bride Kelsie & her husband Chris Snow! They were so excited to be married and their smiles were filled with joy~! This day was truly captured as you see it! I can't even express to you how wonderful it was to work with them! The ring bearers (Kelsie's nephews) were especially a hoot! I had a great time capturing each little moment as they passed. The dancing was a great time! There were a few kareoke solos sung by the bride, her father, & a ring bearer! Oh, I can't forget the groomsmen too! THanks Snows! I wish you the best!

I am so fortunate to share a monumental day with so many couples. My goal is to capture the essence of their love that is childlike filled with hope for a happy & faithful future. I will always remember them this way & I hope they will too. When in doubt, they will have pictures to share that childlike love again.





























































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment