Friday, October 12, 2007

My little best friend!

My little best friend is my niece Olivia! She is so beautiful and I have such a great time hanging out
with her. One of our favorite memories was going to Stillwater for a playdate with my friend Kristen
and her daughter Madie and her son Leighton (he was in the previous post). The girls dressed up and
played while Kristen and I were shooting some candids. Olivia loves playing with me verses getting
her photo taken so I had to sneak a few here and there while she playing. I hope you enjoy!









2 comments:

  1. Olivia: I like the pictures! My auntie Jenny is the best auntie in the whole world. She is the best best babysitter in the whole world! She likes me. I think the pictures are so great! I think I look pretty and fun. I think she's right beside me when I think of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are hilarious!! I love them! I need a copy of them. That was such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete