Monday, March 26, 2007

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my blog! This is the first entry I have made
and I am excited to be able to share with you the wonderful
experiences I have shared with my clients. This site will also
enable you to learn more about my service and hopefully
hear from previous clients about their experience with me
as well.


I had my first wedding for 2007 last weekend. It was on
St. Patricks day and it was a marvolous wedding! The
couple, Allison and Brian, were so calm and easy going!
I had a blast capturing their day. It was beautiful out so
we were able to capture some beautiful shots outside
the chapel.






I hope you enjoy these pics! I was working with sepia
tones in a few of them. I love this enhancement! I try
to use it when only appropriate. For example, the brick
on the chapel had a hint of brown tones and her dress
was beautiful with many golds and browns in the
stiching.





Thanks for reading! Until next time, Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment